I hope that you had a good Christmas with your loved ones and that you are enjoying the slower days between Christmas and the new year.
My kids are 2 and 4 right now. And we are in that period where little brother ONLY wants to play with big brother’s toys. Especially when big brother is playing with toys not suited for little brother’s age (read here: Playmobil and Lego).
In this house for a little while recently, Lego was the source of about 3 little fights or tantrums a day. Everyday I was praying that Lego would have a new product come out: “The Toddler and Bigger Kid Set”. That dream toy would be composed of the longer blocks only, so that the baby doesn’t choke on the little blocks but they can both. play. together.
So, this Christmas, my kids received either the same gift for quite a few things or, gifts to share between the 2. Smart, I know.
Amongst the toys that they received, here’s the top 5 gifts that both the 2 year old and the 4 year old enjoy.
01. moonsand the kids love it, the parents love it. $20
02. kazoos the kids love it, the parents hate it. $4
03. pirates costumes are just old school. $30
04. playmobil 1-2-3 zoo is a bit more suited for the 2 yr-old but the 4yr-old is having fun as well. $45
05. aquadoodle don’t you be fooled by the kiddy design, this surface allows you to draw with water. Both my kids love it and so do car seats and the dining room table. $20
What other toys would you add to my list?